YouTube - City Sports Network Subscribe Now!
Nepali sports live page link

Nepal vs. Laos - FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers

Nepal vs. Laos Match Preview and Live Streaming - FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup QualifiersNepal vs. Laos, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, AFC Asian Cup

# Match Preview & Live streaming: Nepal vs. Laos - FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers

Nepal and Laos national football teams in action on the field, players in their respective jerseys.

City Sports Network ,

Kathmandu, Nepal - October 5, 2023** - The stage is set for an exciting clash as Nepal's national football team, ranked 175th, takes on Laos, ranked 186th, in the joint 1st round qualification for the FIFA World Cup 2026 and AFC Asian Cup Qualification 2027. The home-and-away series will commence on October 12 (Ashoj 25) .2023, in Dashrath Stadium, Kathmandu, followed by the return fixture on October 17 (Ashoj 27), 2023, at the New Laos National Stadium in Vientiane.

## Head-to-Head History

Nepal and Laos have crossed paths three times since 2016, with Nepal emerging victorious on all three occasions. In their most recent meetings during the Three Nations Cup in March, Nepal secured a 2-0 win in the opening game and a 2-1 victory in the final.

## Stakes and Qualification

The winner of this encounter will progress to the 2nd round of the qualifiers, joining the likes of the UAE, Bahrain, and the victor of the Yemen vs. Sri Lanka game. The 2nd round is scheduled to be played from November 2023 to June 2024.

## Squad Overview

While the final playing squads have not been announced yet, both teams have unveiled their preliminary squads. Nepal, under the guidance of coach Vincenzo Alberto Annese, has a promising lineup with players like Anjan Bista, who is just one goal away from becoming Nepal's all-time top scorer. Nepal's preliminary squad is as follows:

Here's the list of names arranged in numerical order:

1. Abhishek Baral (GK)
2. Aashish Chaudhary
3. Arik Bista
4. Ananta Tamang
5. Anish Deula (GK)
6. Anjan Bista
7. Anjan Rai
8. Amrit Shrestha
9. Ashish Gurung
10. Awas Lamichhane
11. Ayush Ghalan
12. Chhiring Lama
13. Deep Karki (GK)
14. Dinesh Henjan
15. Gillespye Jung Karki
16. Hisub Thapaliya
17. Kiran Kumar Limbu (GK)
18. Kritish Ratna Chhunju
19. Laken Limbu
20. Manish Dangi
21. Rohit Chand
22. Sanish Shrestha
23. Sanjeeb Bista
24. Sudip Gurung
25. Utsav Rai

Laos, under their head coach Kanlaya Sysomvang, is also gearing up for the showdown with their preliminary squad, featuring talents such as Bounphachan Bounkong, who impressed with two goals against Bhutan in the Prime Minister's 3 Nations Cup.

**Laos Preliminary Squad:**

1. Xaysavath Souvanhansok (Laos Namtha United)
2. Chanthavixay Thipanong (Laos Ezra)
3. Kop Lokphathip (Laos Ezra)
4. Souksamone Vethita (Laos Young Elephants)

1. Anantaza Siphongphan (Laos Ezra)
2. Thiphachanh Inthavong (Laos Young Elephants)
3. Sengdaovy Hamthavong (Laos Young Elephants)
4. Mitsada Saitaifah (Thailand Phatthalung)
5. Phoutthavong Sangvilay (Laos Ezra)
6. Thanouthong Kietnalonglop (Laos Young Elephants)
7. Aphixay Thanakhanty (Laos Ezra)
8. Vanna Bounlovongsa (Laos HBT 941)
9. Xayasit Singsavang (Laos Namtha United)
10. Inthachak Sisouphan (Laos Luang Prabang)

1. Chanthavixay Khounthoumphone (Laos Ezra)
2. Anousone Xaypanya (Laos Ezra)
3. Damoth Thongkhamsavath (Laos Ezra)
4. Khonesavanh Keonouchanh (Italy Rome City)
5. Michael Vang (United States Portland Timbers 2)
6. Phoutdavy Phommasane (Laos Master 7)
7. Roman Angot (Germany SV Oberachern)
8. Souphan Khambaion (Laos Young Elephants)
9. Phoutthalak Thongsanit (Laos Ezra)

1. Soukphachan Lueanthala (Laos Master 7)
2. Bounphachan Bounkong (Cambodia Preah Khan Svay Rieng)
3. Chony Wenpaserth (Laos Ezra)
4. Kydavone Souvanny (Laos Young Elephants)
5. Thatsaphone Saysouk (Laos Kingcom FC)

Please note that these squads are subject to change as the final selection is made closer to the match dates. Stay tuned for the official lineups as the teams prepare for this crucial clash.

## Ticketing and Broadcasting

Details regarding ticket pricing for Dashrath Stadium are just announced by ANFA.
Normal Rs 300 
But payment partner is still unknown. For fans unable to attend in person, the match at Dashrath Stadium will be live on Kantipur TV HD with digital streaming options also expected.
Checkout Kantipur TV HD youtube channel- [Kantipur TV YouTube] (Kantipur TV HD - YouTube).

The fixture in Laos will be streamed on the Laos national football team's YouTube channel, available at [Laos National Football Team YouTube] (https://www.youtube.com/@laofftv2231).

## Match Prediction

In the buildup to this crucial encounter, Nepal enters as the favorites with a 60% chance of victory, while Laos carries a 40% chance, based on their previous encounters.

**For the latest updates on the match and live streaming links, stay tuned to City Sports Network.**


**Meta Tags:**
- Keywords: Nepal vs. Laos, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, AFC Asian Cup Qualification, Football, Dashrath Stadium, New Laos National Stadium
- Title: Nepal vs. Laos Match Preview and Live Streaming - FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Author: City Sports Network
- Published Date: October 5, 2023

**Meta Description:**
Get ready for the Nepal vs. Laos clash in the FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers. Read our comprehensive match preview and find out where to watch the live stream. Stay updated with City Sports Network.

**Image Alt Description:**
Nepal and Laos national football teams in action on the field, players in their respective jerseys.

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
City Sports
We rely on advertising revenue to support this website. If you find our content valuable, please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker. Thank you!
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.